Thanks for being a Vendor and or Sponsor!
You are the reason that we are able to put on these great events every year!
VENDOR SUCCESS INFO
Thank you SO MUCH for engaging in the Free Day of Yoga! We are so happy to have you on board for the Festival at the Dallas Farmers Market on September 1st! To make this a successful day for everyone, we need your help!
- Link your website with our website! http://dfwfreedayofyoga.com/
- Use the FDOY logo and Press Release on the marketing page
- Send us your logo! Must be in JPEG format at least 300 dpi firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven't already, please RSVP http://dfwfreedayofyoga.com/kickoff-event-rsvp/
- We've got postcards! Send us your snail mail address, and we’ll get some to you. Or we can arrange pick up or drop off. (available until mid July)
- Download the Press Release! Email to anyone you know in the media, please!!!
- Print the PDF flyer, share it with your email news and post in local places to gain awareness of our OMAZING event!
What is provided:
10 X 10 space
- Free electricity, bring your extension cords and duct tape
Access to water hose at The Shed parking lot.
What you will need to provide for yourself:
- 10 X 10 canopy tent: SAMPLE
- Per Dallas City code, the tent will have to be anchored with 4-25 lb. sandbags. You can order sand holders or THESE ON AMAZON and just get some bags of sand.
- Table and chair(s)
- For your booth setup: make it at engaging and robust as possible! People come to DFM to shop and we are meeting a whole new demographic of people all day! Make it all about you and your brand!
We want you to have an OMAZING day, so to make the outdoor event more comfortable, we offer the following suggestions for your booth:
- Cooler with ice
- Water (water fountain is available in The Market building, as well as a/c and many restaurants)
- Fans (take advantage of the free electricity!)
- Regular pro outdoor vendors at the Farmer's Market recommend this type of mister which does not require a hose. Water for refill is available at the loading dock north of The Shed
- Here is a much more affordable option for a personal mister.
Make sure to schedule someone to take over your booth for a shift or three so you can have a break and enjoy some yoga. Pick up some food and free goodies from the awesome Sponsors and walk around!
Lastly, have fun!
Overview of event:
Load in: 7:00 - 8:30 a.m.; Load out 4:30 - 5:30pm
Activation hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
NOTE: On site contact day of: Lisa Ware, only USE www.VOXER.com app message voice or text to @lisawareyoga
(MESSAGE LISA ON VOXER APP ONLY NO TEXT OR CALLS DAY OF EVENT)
President/Kickoff Director Lisa Ware 214-532-0776
Lavanga Schlette, Vendor Chair 214-448-3331
Load-in/out and parking:
We will be setting up all Vendors on the North end of Pearl St East of 'The Market' on the street, both sides between Marilla St. and Taylor and also a smaller setup south of 'The Market' on the sidewalk by the south doors.
Be ready for a quick unload curbside and then park your vehicle in the free, lower level of the parking garage located at 920 S. Harwood St. If you set up after parking your car, it will make the event load-in much smoother. It gets pretty hectic during morning load-in, but it works fine if everyone comes prepared for quick movement.
There is a parking lot along the north side of the Market building. It's a paid lot, but you can can pull in for a 10-15 minute. There are usually some street spaces on the south side of the Market for those who are setting up there. Just remember to park in the lower level of the garage (down the ramp) to keep the closest spaces for customers.
Event Policies from the Dallas Farmers Market
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of our visitors, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- At no time can event activities interfere with normal farmers market operations.
- Parking is restricted to designated parking areas ONLY. Parking is strictly enforced and vehicles parked illegally or left on the premises may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed inside the Shed.
- Streets can NOT be blocked at any time, including during unloading and loading.
- All pop tents are required to be secured by 25-pound anchors on EACH leg.
- Tables, chairs, and other DFM property may only be moved with permission from DFM management, and must be returned to original location at conclusion of event.
- No tacks or staples of any kind may be used on walls, furniture, or carpets in the interior or exterior of DFM.
- Duct Tape must be used to cover any electrical cords running across pathways, to secure from tripping hazard.
- The farmers market is a family-friendly venue. Activities creating a nuisance, as well as illegal or immoral acts, will NOT be tolerated.
- Vendors are required to clean-up and remove trash at the conclusion of the event. The DFM dumpster is NOT available for event use
Again, we thank you from our hearts for supporting our non profit. As we continue to grow our brand and awareness, we want those of you who started this gig right by our side!
2019 reservations are given to all our previous vendors and sponsors before we advertise for new space rentals and sponsors. We greatly value our relationship and wish to partner with each of you for years to come!
The FDOY Board;
Lisa Ware, President, Kickoff Director/Emcee
Lavanga Schlette, Vendor Chair
Kirsten Joy-Burch, Marketing/ Kickoff Chair
AJ Crowell, Secretary
Thom Allen, Treasurer, VP
Ali Noheik, Fort Worth Chair