Labor Day is a weekend of fun and FREE yoga!
Family friendly event!
Bring your friends!
DFW Free Day of Yoga Dallas Kick-Off Festival
12th Annual Event
Dallas, Texas, September 2nd, 2018 from 9am-5pm
Dallas Farmers Market
920 S. Harwood, Dallas, TX 75201
Non-Profit Mission: DFW Free Day of Yoga’s mission is expand and enhance the practice of yoga, building a greater sense of community in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
Don’t let the name fool you…it’s not just one day of FREE Yoga…it’s a weekend!
The 12th Annual DFW Free Day of Yoga begins with the Kick-Off Festival! Held at the Dallas Farmers Market featuring the LARGEST FREE COMMUNITY CLASS IN DFW opening the festival at 9am.
Come explore and participate… with so much happening you will want to stay all day.
- Community Yoga Class, Largest FREE Yoga Class in DFW; with 8 of Texas’ favorite teachers
- 12 Mini Yoga Classes held all day with the most experienced and insightful teachers in DFW
- A variety of yoga styles from Ashtanga, Yin and Acro to Yoga for Kids
- Meditations, Sound healing
- Conscious music, opening concert with Lavanga Latika
- DJ Noor will be spinning her unique style of melodic ancient harmonies for all to enjoy
- Vendors with collections of art, jewelry, yoga attire, oils, one of kind items and much more!
- Contests and games all day
- Giveaways from Sponsors
- Early Bird Goodie Bags
- Shop the Shed and The Market for organic produce and edibles
- Eat at the best restaurants in the Metroplex with the freshest and healthiest foods
- Visit the Grand Opening of the Urban Farmhouse Home Décor store
The Yoga Teachers for the Kick-Off Festival’s LARGEST FREE COMMUNITY CLASS IN DFW include some of most sought after yoga teachers with a wide range of styles and techniques including: Kurt Johnsen of American Power Yoga, Lisa Ware of Yoga 4 Love, Ricky Tran of Ricky Tran Yoga, Amy Johnson of Eastside Karmany and Twist Power Yoga, Kirsten Joy-Burch of Living Yoga Dallas and PraniLife, Nicole Shaw of Reefpoint Yoga and “AJ” Amy Jo Crowell of Dallas Yoga Magazine and Cosmic Yogi Festivals. The Community Class is from 9am to 10:30am.
The weekend continues with Free Day of Yoga:
FORT WORTH COMMUNITY CLASS
Held on Sunday, September 2rd. Held from 5:30-7:30pm at The Kimbell Art Museum Lawn with 9 of Fort Worth’s amazing teachers.
The OFFICIAL FREE DAY OF YOGA is on LABOR DAY every year!
Monday, September 3th, 2018. Yoga Centers throughout the Metroplex will be offering FREE yoga classes from sunrise to sunset. Check the website for complete event listings and for free yoga classes ALL YEAR LONG!
Lisa Ware, President
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org